Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hanging on strong!!!



This morning we woke up for Mandi's check up at the Doc's office and to our surprise the Doc said today is the day. Of course because the Doc said you'll be having her within the next 7 hours Mandi freaked out. So we ran home got our bags and took off to the hospital. I wanted to go eat first, but she insisted we go because the doctor already called up the hospital. I tried to tell her my daughter wasn't ready so we should take our time and get a bite to eat. Well we got here at 2:00pm and now it is 11:10pm. No baby and Mandi hasn't been able to eat since we got here. I knew my daughter would be late she's not only on Mormon time, but she's also on black time. Since we have been here, we have been hoping Brooklyn could hold out until midnight.  Since we were married on 7/7/07 we thought it would be cool for her to be born on 8/8/08. Also one of my best friends is getting sealed in Manti on 8/8/08, so it gives me the official excuse why I didn't make it. Well we have 40 minutes to go so I'll keep everyone posted when it all goes down. Mandi is doing great she hasn't complained all 9 months and still hasn't said anything about pain. 

1 comments:

Taylor Family said...

We are so exited for you guys!! We cant wait to meet her!! Mom called us today and said you guys had her!! Congrats!! We will see you guys a week from today we will be in Bakersfield!