Friday, August 8, 2008

8/8/08 Olympic baby Brooklyn Marie Smith 7lbs 6 oz....20"


It was a long night time for our first family nap .
Brooklyn posing in the nursery with the mummified look.
It's definitely official like a referee with a whistle.
Brooklyn meets mom for the first time.
All cleaned up and ready for mom. Fresh hospital beenie and sheer top creased up with extra starch like a fresh white T.
Getting that first spa treatment under the lamp. I told the nurse to turn it up to tanning bed U.V. status to get this girl some color.
The nurses said she's definitely strong. She's already working out to be ready for the Olympics in 2028
Brooklyn hot and fresh out the kitchen with the fohawk  getting them vitals checked. 

12 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Ahh you guys she is beautiful!! congrats to you both!! Brian cracks us up!! We love his captions!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I'm jealous that you had your baby first and you weren't even induced! No fair. I still have a while I think, but hopefully not. She 's a cutie! Good Luck!

The DeGracie's said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful. I am glad everything went well and that she is healthy. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. You look so great too - isn't it nice when they finally arrive? Just wanted to let you know that we are excited for you and love you!

Jaime said...

Yeah I am so happy for you guys. She is beautiful! I am happy to hear all went well with the labor and delivery. I look forward to seeing her in person. Please let us know if you need dinner any time soon! Congratulations.

Cassie said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear all the details! And Brooklyn shares the same birthday as my little Lydia! Hope you're doing well, can't wait for more pictures and posts.
Love you,
Cassie

April & Josh said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys and want to send our love.

Payton Armijo said...

What a cutie!!! There is nothing better than them putting that baby up on your chest for the first time. I love that!! She is so adorable. Can't wait to see her and hold her soon. I need a baby fix!!! Congrats guys!!!

Sean and Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean and Bree said...

Where is uncle Sean? Oh yeah... he had to study for a stupid exam!! I can't wait to see the baby! She looks so cute, just like her mom :)

Erin and Ryan said...

HI MANDI. This is Erin (Rappleye) Young. Congratulations on baby Brooklyn! She is beautiful and you are too! Yeah on your new little family! I love that your wedding date and Brooklyn's birth came on such fun dates. Good luck working on a baby for 9-9-09 or 10-10-10. You should keep this trend going!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. She's gorgeous.

Kraucyk said...

Yeah! Congratulations you guys! I'm so glad that the long wait is over. No more swollen ankles! I can't wait to see more pictures. :D