Friday, August 29, 2008

Being a mom is definitely the hardest thing I have done yet. At first we couldn't get Brooklyn to wake up and eat, now we can't get her to sleep at night cause all she wants to do is eat. I'm finally starting to get things done around the house without being so paranoid about her suffocating, or not breathing, or choking on her spit up. My mom comes over every day after work to help me so I can take a shower and Brian and I can run errands. I would definitely go crazy without her help. I don't like to wake Brian up at night to help because he goes to work in the morning, but sometimes he will wake up when he hears her crying and let me sleep a little. Although it is challenging, frustrating,depressing at times, and very tiring, it is also really fun to watch her make little faces and sounds and we wouldn't change it for the world. We love her so much. Now I can't wait for her to be more independent!

2 comments:

Payton Armijo said...

Boy do I remember those times. It will get easier. Moms are the best things ever!!! She sure is a cutie. You guys did good!!

Jaime said...

I don't miss those days at all. I do have to say enjoy each moment that she just lays there because before you know it she will be screaming at you because she wanted to pull up her panties by herself! She is such a cute baby! Don't you just love having a mother close by.After I had Taylor I cried for 2 days when we lived in Utah and my mom left to go home. I told Michael we can never move again unless my mom comes with us!