Sunday, August 17, 2008

















Brooklyn's first sponge bath!


















Brooklyn giving the infamous....."This Negro" or "Are You Serious" one eyed Willie look like her dad does.



















Brooklyn after a good feeding, knocked out like she just had some Thanksgiving turkey with cranberry sauce and stuffing.



















Posing on the fur like a true diva!



















My new "Cuddy Buddy".



















Brooklyn giving the daddy "Who Pooted" look.



















All day..



















I dream...















about soccer! (ADIDAS) My little 2028 Olympic project. Like Tiger's dad and Serena & Venus William's father this girl has already started training in the Smith home.

8 comments:

Taylor Family said...

She is so darling!! I am so sad we didnt get to see you guys while we were there, but totally understand!! I saw the pictures Sunni took and they turned out soo cute!!

Colin and Ranie said...

She is so darling! Congratulations. Brian, I love your side comments...you are a hoot! I am glad you are all doing well, we miss you! Can't wait to hold little Brooklyn in our arms.

Jaime said...

She is so dang cute. What a good baby you guys have. I remember those times when they slept on your chest and I never thought I would say it but I do miss that.

Lange Family said...

Congratulations! She is lovely!

AubreAnn said...

I love her!!! Hope she gets in the scrapbook, I made for her!

Laura said...

Brian---(and Mandi)-
This is Laura (O'Rullian) Stewart. I was in the singles ward with Brian and I guess you're in my parent's ward. I saw your blog on Tenille's and I just wanted to tell you congrats on having a baby. She's beautiful!

Kraucyk said...

She is a doll! Good job! I love how tiny and cute they are... especially when they curl up on you.

Stake Camp Directors said...

Wow you guys are so good with the date theme! So that means something big and exciting for 09/09/09. You have a beautiful family. Enjoy your new little angel. Linda