Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Birthday April 15th!

Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 24. I had school all day and I have been pretty sick since before Easter, so we didn't have any big plans. While we were up north for the break, Brian bought me a really nice (expensive) purse at Carmel beach!! Yesterday I didn't get home until around 9:30pm, but Brian bought food, and a little chocolate cake and some ice cream...all of which looked delicious but I can't taste anything. He also rented "Yes Man," which I turned off about 20 minutes into it because he fell asleep. He's also going to get me a tanning pass and gym pass for our trip this summer to Cancun with Sean and Bree! But best of all he bought me a dozen red roses and plucked them and did all the little tricks to make them look beautiful! I just hope they last a while because we don't get any sun at the apartment. I also got money from my parents,Brian's parents, and grandma which I need a lot right now cause I have to buy new clothes for our trip!

2 comments:

Sean and Bree said...

Happy Birthdayyyy! I can't wait for our trip!! And your making me jealous with your tanning pass haha. I guess I'll just stick to the oldfashioned way :P

Sean and Bree said...

oh and that comment was from bree