Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brooklyn's x-rays

Poor little Brooklyn has GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), basically she throws everything up, has heartburn, very irritable, just in pain, and so the doctor wanted her to get x-rays. I took her and she had to drink some really thick white fluid so the doc. could see if everything was digesting right. Well he said everything was good and so we left. Well on the way home I could tell Brooklyn threw up and she started crying, then fell asleep. About 20 minutes later when I got to my parents house, I went to take her out of the car and started to laugh. This is what I saw...


4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Poor baby!! But wait was is it that she has?

AubreAnn said...

OMG no way! My cousin's baby had that. Her baby was just really picky how we held her, and she had to sleep up-right at night. Funny picture though.

Cassie said...

doesn't that just break your heart! hopefully she just grows out of it - that's what they've told me with Claire, she has acid reflux :(

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! that is such a cute picture! Brooklyn is BEAUTIFUL!