Friday, October 31, 2008

Brooklyn's First Halloween!!

We went to Mauri's house for Halloween and she did such a great job on the decorations. I wish Brooklyn was a little older cause she had all kinds of crafts for the kids and there were cute little finger foods that were decorated to be fingers, mummy's, hands, and other cute things. We took Brooklyn Trick-or-Treating as she slept in the stroller. We watched the kids hit a pinata which was fun, and then we just sat around and talked! Here are some cute pics of our little witch!!
















3 comments:

Sean and Bree said...

Oh My GOSH!! She is getting soooo cute! Awww I can't wait to see my little niece again. Hopefully around thanksgiving time :)

Jen Williams said...

So cute! Why am I not surprised that you dressed her as a little witch...I remember when we were little and every year, for a few years, you were a witch...a cute one too!

...now Halloween is over and it's time to use your Moby Wrap;) Here is the link for the Moby Wrap demo, I'm doing to demo.
http://www.mobywrap.com/t-instructions.aspx
click on: Moby Wrap Video Demo

Have a great day, Jen

mikey t & Larissa said...

dang i just barely missed you guys at mauri's. i wish i could have hungout with you and brian alittle bit. brooklyn looked adorable. love ya guys.