Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brooklyn's first month

She doesn't like her baths
Sleepin away on our bed
One of my favorite outfits
Pretty
She likes to claw herself when she's frustrated

Playing with her toy, actually she was asleep and Brian put it in her hand
I'm afraid she will poop and pee in the water, so the diaper stays on
Mom watched the baby while we went to the movies
First day back at church(sacrament)in her cute little dress. She pooped on Brian in church while he was holding her(I didn't tighten her diaper enough!)
She likes to hit the bird and watch it spin around

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I am still laughing about her pooping on Brian in church!! I think that has happend to all of us at one time or another!! She is so cute!! Post pictures of her in her blessing dress soon!! I want to see!!

Sean and Bree said...

Hahaha! She is so cute! Can't wait until we can up again and see her.

mikey t & Larissa said...

you guys are awesome, congrats on a beautiful daughter. Brian i tagged you on my blog so if you want answer it if not its all good. love you guys.