Friday, May 21, 2010

Coraline

Brooklyn's favorite movie is Coraline. She would watch it 10 times a day if I let her. She just stares at it and doesn't let anything distract her, not even when I come in to see her after being at work! I don't know what it is, because I personally think it's a bit creepy, but she is obsessed. If she sees the dvd sitting out, she will say "ki" and carry it around with her. She even likes to hold on to it in the car. She watched it once today, twice yesterday, and many more times before!! It's a must to get for her birthday, since the one she watch now is my mom's!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That is too funny. My kids wont watch it. Kauner said the girls eyes creep him out. I thought it was cute but different. Brooklyn is so dang cute.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

That movie is really creepy, it scared my kids. Brooklyn is pretty funny, its good to know things like that wont bother her.