Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just more cute pics and an update!

Well Brooklyn went from moving one leg to full on crawl in 4 days. She loves to pull herself up on the couch, me or anything else and stand. She has this new little face that she makes for any reason weather it be because she's mad, happy, or just wants to fuss, where she crinkles her little nose! It's really cute. As for me, I got released from nursery leader and was called to be the primary secretary. I'm gonna miss my kids but will see them again. Brian is still the young men's president. Well that's it for now. Enjoy the pictures!!


How sweet!



I love my leg warmers!






Looks just like her daddy

She loves to put that foot up

Hangin out at relay for life

I thought this was funny......Cheese!!

Cute little dress that cousin Sunni bought



sleepin so peacefully








0 comments: