Sunday, June 1, 2008

7 months


At seven months I now have no ankles. My calves are getting bigger and my poor feet are so sore and swollen. The doctor called me the other day and said my test results were abnormal because my blood sugar was way too high. The next morning I had to go take a 3 hour glucose test that consisted of 5 urine and 5 blood samples. I'll find out on tuesday what those results are. Then I had a scare at work the other day. The baby wasn't kicking and moving like she normally does and it was the same the day before. I called the doctor to see if they could get me in so they could listen to her heartbeat and they told me to just go to labor and delivery. I was too scared so I just waited. That night she kicked and by the next day she was kicking hard and swimming around, so I knew she was still alive!! That was a horrible experience and I went to the bathroom at work and just cried. Now everything is ok with that, we just have to wait and see how I'm doing. I'll give you an update.

1 comments:

AubreAnn said...

mandi, i love you! let me know if i can help you or take any pressure off ya guys XOXO