Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mandi's Birthday

My birthday was yesterday and it was great. I stayed home from school and slept in. Then I went to work for 8 hours(i like to work), and they bought me a banana split ice cream cake! Yum! Then my parents, grandpa, Brian and I went out to dinner. After that I went home to open my gifts from Brian. He bought me flowers, a purse, and gave me money!! I also got money from my parents,Brian's grandma, and his parents. Now I can buy lovely maternity clothes since I will be needing them soon. Oh, I shouldn't forget to mention that when I came home from work the house was clean and smelled good!! 

2 comments:

Sean and Bree said...

Happy Birthday Mandi! Sounds like you had a good day :)

PS. Your blog looks really good!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you made a blog! You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see that baby girl! It was so fun having you guys here, thanks for stopping by! Love ya!